When you need to get dinner on the table quickly try this recipe for glazed pork tenderloin. Marinade the pork the night before or in the morning of the day you want to serve it. When it’s time to cook dinner, you simply have to remove the pork from the marinade and pop it in the oven. Serve it with roasted potatoes and a few veggies and you’ll have a meal your family will want on the menu, time and time again.
- 1 large pork tenderloin
- 1/2 C Country Sweet Sauce (hot)
- 1/4 C balsamic vinegar
- 1 bay leaf, crumbled
- 1 tsp. thyme
- Grinding of pepper
- Mix the ¼ C of the Country Sweet Sauce (save the rest for later), Balsamic vinegar, bay leaf, thyme and pepper together.
- Place the pork tenderloin in a zip lock bag and pour in the marinade. Flip the bag around to make sure the pork is completely covered and then refrigerate it until you are ready to cook the pork.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cover a flat pan with foil and spray with cooking oil
- Remove pork from the marinade and place it in the pan, allowing a good amount of the marinade to remain on the pork.
- Roast the pork for 20 minutes then baste it with the remaining ¼ C of Sweet Country Sauce and return it to the oven for 20 more minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- The pork should be slightly pink when it’s done.