- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 pound crab meat, cleaned
- 3 green onions, finely diced
- 1/2 a red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1 teaspoons garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup Country Sweet Sauce, mild or hot
- Clean crab meat, removing any shell bits. In a food processor, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise; blend until well mixed. Pour into mixing bowl.
- Add crab, green onions, bell pepper, celery, garlic. Blend. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
Spread dip onto serving platter. Top with Country Sweet Sauce and chill until serving time.
Makes about 4 cups