- 2 hearty slices of bread
- Country Sweet Sauce
- 1/3 cup sliced or shredded cooked chicken
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Preheat an electric sandwich press or covered indoor grill.
- To assemble sandwich spread Country Sweet sauce on each bread slice. Layer chicken and cheese on top of the Country Sweet sauce bread slice. Top with remaining bread slice, Country Sweet sauce side down. Brush both sides of the sandwich with olive oil.
- Place sandwich in the sandwich press or indoor grill; cover and cook about 5 minutes or until bread is toasted.